At Gamestacy, we believe that being part of a game community should be a fun, safe and fair environment for everyone. We consider providing secure gameplay environments a top priority. The following standards are a guide on how you should interact with other users in our games.
Gamestacy reserves the right to take all needed measures in case of any misconduct with any of the practices listed below or mentioned in our Terms and Conditions (Please refer to the same on our website www.gamestacy.com/fair-play/). This includes but is not limited to: temporary game suspension, permanent game account closure, revoked in-game currency or items; all without prior notice.
Please keep your account information safe and private. Giving access to your account puts you at risk. Do not share your account information or the account information of others. If you think your account might have been exposed to risk, please change your passwords and/or contact Apple or Google to enquire what else can be done in order to secure it.
Unacceptable Behaviour and Consequences
- Inappropriate Content: Language must not be obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, offensive, objectionable, or harmful to others. This not only includes in-game chats but also any instance which requires a User’s written or spoken input.
- Bullying and Harassment: Harassment is defined as specifically targeting another player or group of players to harm or inconvenience them. Harassment will not be tolerated.
- Gamestacy Staff harassment or impersonation.
- Encouraging others to break the rules.
- Misuse of in-game chat for Advertising, Spamming & Scamming
The above-mentioned list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time without notice to any of our Users. The actions taken by Gamestacy will be determined on a case-by-case basis, taking into account the gravity, past user history, and other factors. Decisions taken by Gamestacy are final, and for privacy reasons, these will not be discussed with other players.
It’s important for all players to understand their part in building a healthy community. If you ever come across any of the situations described above, please, report this to us at email@example.com or www.gamestacy.com/notifyus/ adding as much information as possible (including screenshots or a video if possible) so we can investigate and take any action we deem necessary.
Use of Third-Party Software
Although we have added all necessary protections against hackers and cheaters, it is important to understand what is acceptable and what is not.
We at Gamestacy highly disapprove the use of third-party software that can manipulate the gameplay, alter game functionality or provide unfair advantages.
It’s important to understand that third party software will often put your privacy and account at risk.
What third party software is forbidden?
- Gameplay automation scripts;
- “Hacks” or mods;
- Any software that aims to provide an unfair advantage or provide unearned progress;
- Any other software deemed anti-competitive by Gamestacy.
The above-mentioned list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time without notice to any of our Users.
Sharing, Selling and Buying In-Game Accounts
Risks associated with account sharing and buying or selling:
- The seller can keep your money and not provide you with the account
- The seller may continue using the account
- The account details can be shared with multiple people
- The account can already be banned and such sharing, if detected, will lead to a permanent ban anyway.
- Sharing or trading login credentials to facilitate the trade is a risk to the security of your personal data.
How does Gamestacy Enforce Fair Play?
We try our best to prevent abusive behaviour and cheating through our in-game mechanisms that attempt to prevent players from taking part in any behaviour that is prohibited. We aim to be as impartial a possible while stopping from or banning users for engaging in any such act. However, if you feel you have received an unwarranted punishment or account closure, get in touch with us on our website www.gamestacy.com/notifyus/ and we will review the incident.
You can see when these guidelines were last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the bottom.
Latest update: 27th Sep 2020